- Very rich and attractive
- Exclusive antique finish ganesha made with metal and given a unique finish with Diamond like stones studded.
- gift ,car dash board, puja
- can be used for gifting as well as for placing in home
- Very attractive golden color idol
- It is also known as driend lotus bead mala because it is made of lotus seeds. It represents the Goddess Laxmi if you want to get more wealth then must perform jap with Kamal Gatta Mala.
- It is believed that renders of this mala get plenty of wealth if you recite it on the Akshaya Tritiya.Kamal gatta mala is also known as dried lotus bead mala. Poverty is the worst curse of life. To banish this curse that could be haunting a house for generations, one must try this mala.
- Lakshmi is also called Kamalvaasini – i.e. one who sits on a lotus. This is why for the Sadhana and Mantra chanting of Lakshmi, we use a special rosary made of seeds of lotus which is called Kamalgatta mala. The Goddess is easily appeased if one uses this rosary for the chanting of her Mantra and she bestows upon him wealth and comforts.
- Total number of beads =(108+1) 109
Kumkum Box, Elegant, Handmade in Golden metal, with lid – Decorated with pearls, bells, colored crystals
- Hand crafted from metal. A Perfect match for everyone’s choice. Pamper yourself with this beautiful ornamental product
- Beautifully Decorated & Designed by kundan and other type of sparkling stones
- Long lasting beauty. Perfect for gifting & personal use
- A must buy Product for Puja, Marriages and other festival celebrations.
- Artistic Craftsmanship by the skilled artisans of India
- Festival Season Offer : Get Kumkum (Roli), Cotton Wicks Inside the Pack
- Size : 25 cm X 25 cm
- Shape: Round, Material: Stainless Steel
- Package Contents : 1 PoojaThali, 1 Agarbatti stand, 1 Diva batti stand ,1 KumKum Dabbi (Roli), 1 Open Dabbi
- Can be used as a Puja Aarti Thali for various occasions
- TRADITIONAL DESIGN This type diya has been used for Diwali for centuries
- PERFECTLY SIZED Measures 2.5 inch in diameter, 1.1 inch in Height and weighs 50 gram
- STURDY & EASY TO CARRY The feet keep it balanced to ensure safety
- MADE TO LAST Constructed out of premium brass to serve as a permanent decoration
- ARTISAN CRAFTSMANSHIP Produced by traditional sand casting methods by artisans of moradabad in north India
Statue of the Hindu God Shiva Lingam Avatar – 4″ Statuette for Puja – Perfect for Traveling, Home Altars or General Home Décor₹399.00
- HIGHLY DETAILED Statuette brings the Lingam avatar of Shiva to life in rich detail
- PERFECT FOR THE HOME ALTAR OR DESKTOP Compact size lets you easily display the statue anywhere, even on your desk at the office
- MADE FOR TRAVELING 4″ statue weighs only 512 grams for easy carrying in a suitcase
- QUALITY MATERIALS Made from hand selected gray soapstone, finished in black for a handsome look
- ARTISAN CRAFTSMANSHIP Produced by hand using traditional carving methods by stoneworkers of Agra, North India