- Its a Traditional Symbol of endurance purely hand made product.
- The gift piece has been prepared by the creative artisans of Jaipur.
- Perfect Art of Rajasthan
- Handmade Design used for gifting, corporative gifts or festival
- gives you rich feel to yourself and last royal impression to your guests
- It is also known as driend lotus bead mala because it is made of lotus seeds. It represents the Goddess Laxmi if you want to get more wealth then must perform jap with Kamal Gatta Mala.
- It is believed that renders of this mala get plenty of wealth if you recite it on the Akshaya Tritiya.Kamal gatta mala is also known as dried lotus bead mala. Poverty is the worst curse of life. To banish this curse that could be haunting a house for generations, one must try this mala.
- Lakshmi is also called Kamalvaasini – i.e. one who sits on a lotus. This is why for the Sadhana and Mantra chanting of Lakshmi, we use a special rosary made of seeds of lotus which is called Kamalgatta mala. The Goddess is easily appeased if one uses this rosary for the chanting of her Mantra and she bestows upon him wealth and comforts.
- Total number of beads =(108+1) 109
- Festival Season Offer : Get Kumkum (Roli), Cotton Wicks Inside the Pack
- Size : 25 cm X 25 cm
- Shape: Round, Material: Stainless Steel
- Package Contents : 1 PoojaThali, 1 Agarbatti stand, 1 Diva batti stand ,1 KumKum Dabbi (Roli), 1 Open Dabbi
- Can be used as a Puja Aarti Thali for various occasions
Silver Plated Pooja Thali Set with Agarbatti Stand ,Bell,Diya,Kalash,Spoon and Bowl a Classic Gift Article – 7 Inch
- Material:Silver Plated Alloy
- Plate Size:20cm x 20cm x 1cm::Bowl Size:5cm x5cm x2.5cm::Agarbatti Stand Size:3cm x 3cm x 3cm::Bell Size:7.5cm x 3 cm x 0.5 cm::Kalash Size:7cm x 6cm x 6cm::Spoon Size:13 cm x 2cm x0.5cm
- Use Sponge For Cleaning
- Use Warm Water With Mild Detergent. Wipe With a Cloth to Make The article Completely Dry
- When not in use wrap the articles in polythene bags
Kumkum Box, Elegant, Handmade in Golden metal, with lid – Decorated with pearls, bells, colored crystals
- Hand crafted from metal. A Perfect match for everyone’s choice. Pamper yourself with this beautiful ornamental product
- Beautifully Decorated & Designed by kundan and other type of sparkling stones
- Long lasting beauty. Perfect for gifting & personal use
- A must buy Product for Puja, Marriages and other festival celebrations.
- Artistic Craftsmanship by the skilled artisans of India
- It is also called loban Dhoop.
- It is the finest energy purifier of atmosphere.Using loban dhoop fumes is a traditional and spiritual secret in India to uplift the energy level.
- It has been used for centuries by saints and kings. Benzoin is often used in religious ceremonies, and is considered to have a great influence on cleansing and unblocking the human body energy centers/meridians.
- It is antiseptic, and is wonderful for cleansing, whether you wish to clear a room or simply for cleansing your aura. It is said that benzoin helps bring inspiration and creativity.Benzoin can help attract love, provide psychic protection, wisdom, aids the memory, and helps ease depression.
- It is also often used in prosperity spells. Uses: While performing puja burn a Dhoop and offer to deity, upon the completion of puja take dhoop on you and spread it in the entire house.It removes all negative energies that surround you.It is also a pure, good and natural pest repellant.
- Matreial: Mixed, Color: Multicolor
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Akhand Diya (Brass)
- Item Size: 24 cm x 15 cm x 12 cm
- Care Instructions: Wet the Diya with water ,sour with pitambari powder for extra shine, wash well under running water, wipe clean with dry cloth, do not use steel wool or wire mesh for cleaning, always clean glass with a sponge and liquid soap
- Does not get hot even after long hours of repeated burning
- Has increased clarity and emits brighter light due to high quality of glass
- Unlike regular glass, will not crack even after repeated usage
- Is extra resistant to thermal shock
- Is designed to allow easy cleaning and refilling of oil