- It is also called loban Dhoop.
- It is the finest energy purifier of atmosphere.Using loban dhoop fumes is a traditional and spiritual secret in India to uplift the energy level.
- It has been used for centuries by saints and kings. Benzoin is often used in religious ceremonies, and is considered to have a great influence on cleansing and unblocking the human body energy centers/meridians.
- It is antiseptic, and is wonderful for cleansing, whether you wish to clear a room or simply for cleansing your aura. It is said that benzoin helps bring inspiration and creativity.Benzoin can help attract love, provide psychic protection, wisdom, aids the memory, and helps ease depression.
- It is also often used in prosperity spells. Uses: While performing puja burn a Dhoop and offer to deity, upon the completion of puja take dhoop on you and spread it in the entire house.It removes all negative energies that surround you.It is also a pure, good and natural pest repellant.
- Matreial: Mixed, Color: Multicolor
- Package Contents: 1-Piece Akhand Diya (Brass)
- Item Size: 24 cm x 15 cm x 12 cm
- Care Instructions: Wet the Diya with water ,sour with pitambari powder for extra shine, wash well under running water, wipe clean with dry cloth, do not use steel wool or wire mesh for cleaning, always clean glass with a sponge and liquid soap
- Does not get hot even after long hours of repeated burning
- Has increased clarity and emits brighter light due to high quality of glass
- Unlike regular glass, will not crack even after repeated usage
- Is extra resistant to thermal shock
- Is designed to allow easy cleaning and refilling of oil
Kumkum Box, Elegant, Handmade in Golden metal, with lid – Decorated with pearls, bells, colored crystals
- Hand crafted from metal. A Perfect match for everyone’s choice. Pamper yourself with this beautiful ornamental product
- Beautifully Decorated & Designed by kundan and other type of sparkling stones
- Long lasting beauty. Perfect for gifting & personal use
- A must buy Product for Puja, Marriages and other festival celebrations.
- Artistic Craftsmanship by the skilled artisans of India